The RIFFE 2 Atmosphere Torpedo Float was designed to maintain lift up to a Maximum of 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft. This is done by pressurizing the float up to 25 lbs PSI. The outside material is constructed of 22 oz. heavy duty vinyl coated nylon with a 320 lbs/sq. tear strength and will fold up to (14” x 14” x 2” = 4 lbs) for easy transporting. The side zipper allows access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder or for adding lead shot ballast. (5) five 1 ½” buckled nylon strap reinforced zipper. The bladder has a rein- forced 1000 lb. Denier Cordova sleeve to maintain equal pressure throughout the bladder.
- Two side handles and one rear handle
- Comes with emergency Flair holder
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight (3 lb lead shot) (flag & weight not included)
- Comes standard with Air Pressure Gauge & Schrader Valve Adapter
- Air Compressor (check local gas station), a scuba tank, or simply by using a bicycle pump.
- BE SURE TO USE AIR GAUGE WHEN FILLING. IF EXCESS PRESSURE IS USED IT COULD DAMAGE THE FLOAT.