Made of 100% Yamamoto Japan Neoprene, Grade 39 (ultra supple, comfortable and warm), laminated with ultra stretch 100% Lycra fabric (600% stretch) and lined with a special combination of Bio-Ceramics and Titanium SCS (Super Composite Skin) for durability, ease of donning, thermo-reflecting and anti-bacterial properties. Thanks to its unique features, this wetsuit is the warmest, most comfortable and lightest DRY wetsuit ever made (ZERO water circulation inside).
The Yazbeck FreeDive Hunter Wetsuit is a first, for many reasons. Just check some of its features here below;
- - The neoprene is 100% Yamamoto, Japan.
- - The Outside fabric lamination used is 100% LYCRA which has 4 times more stretch than Nylon and 5 times that of Polyester.
- - Unlike Nylon, Lycra’s stretches 4 ways, whereas Nylon which is a two-way stretch.
- - Lycra does not absorb water and is therefore much more hydrodynamic than any other fabric (Yes, that’s the same material used for Competition swimming and cycling suits
- - The inner lining is a combination of BioCeramics and Titanium Oxide coating on Open Cell and NOT the Aluminum Oxide as used by everyone else in the industry.
- - The suit is reinforced on all acupuncture points where the seams cross, with liquid Polyurethane and a heat applied Kevlar patch for added protection against accidental or stress tear.
- - The beaver tail comes with a double clip system, for a much greater comfort in the groin area.
- - The seat area is made of an abrasion resistance material, Kanoco, as well as the areas of the jacket where the clips are fixed, for added strength.
This outstanding wetsuit was designed and manufactured by Roger Yazbeck, using a higher Yamamoto Neoprene grade than commercially available anywhere else in the world. We were inspired by years of using Yamamoto Neoprene and the comments of thousands of our satisfied customers worldwide!
It is ideal for hunting in every water condition around the world! From the warm tropical waters (3 mm) to the coldest waters of Canada, the north Atlantic and the North Pacific (7 mm).
This model is a 2 piece wetsuit- Farmer John Trousers and jacket with a built-in hood. Camo Lycra Outside – Split-Cell Inside (Open Cell) with our exclusive Titanium Oxide and Bio Ceramics lining, for ease of donning, added comfort and warmth and anti-bacterial properties. Anatomically cut (pre-shaped), waterproof seals on its ankles, wrists and hood as well as a special re-enforced chest loading pad. It is therefore tailored for a perfect anatomical fit.